Sunday, September 16, 2007

What I baked today...

This morning, we woke up late for church, so it was a cold cereal morning. After returning from church (late) we grilled carne asada tacos and I made two dozen whole wheat tortillas to go with lunch. By the time lunch was eaten and put away, it was 3:00pm. I worked for a little while on a project for my geography class, then we went to kids choir. Dinner was homemade waffles, with butter & syrup or powdered sugar. They taste like funnel cakes! My kitchen looks like a tornado hit it!! I joked several times that I was probably the only crazy woman from my church that came home and rolled out two dozen homemade whole wheat tortillas. Bet everyone who ate out has a clean kitchen. But what they don't have is homemade whole wheat tortillas leftover for tomorrow.

Also, our okra crop came in today. One pod. It's a nice one though. Still can't decide whether to boil it or fry it.

D

No comments: