Friday, June 1, 2007

No, I Do Not "Bake" Cottages...

I should have known that question was coming. I have actually always wanted to bake a gingerbread cottage though. One that looks like my little house would be a fun project.

Well, today is Friday, and there is lots to be done here. The front yard needs to be mowed, the back yard needs to be mowed, the rose bed needs to be weeded, and there still isn't anything planted in the garden. YIKES! I tried to buy tomato plants last Saturday, and they were all terrible looking. I will resume the search again today, and hopefully they will be in the ground before today's rain comes. It would be nice to get as much done today as possible, since tomorrow is a big day at our house. Our oldest, (and only boy), will be 12. (Where has the time gone?!)

No comments: