Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Time Flies & Flies (the buzzing kind)


Sounds like its going to be another busy day.


One child has a coop fellowship on the south side of town, one child has a birthday party on the north side of town (within an hour of one another). I'm trying to coordinate a ride to the birthday so I won't be driving for two hours this evening!


The flies are so thick in our backyard. They're the biting kind. They're biting the dogs and us! I am going to the farm & ranch vet supply today to see if there's something I can do for them. We're trying to keep the poop scooped, and I'm going to wash the deck with pine-sol. We set out a couple of traps, but I think they're worse because of it. I know a bath wouldn't hurt either of the dogs, but Jack is too big for me to bathe outside without a squeeze chute!




Well, I'm hearing the pattering of footsteps upstairs, I'd better get some breakfast going for everyone. Hope you have a great day!

No comments: